Lambs Creek Sportsman's Club
Dedicated to youth, family, and the future of the traditional outdoor sports
FIRST AND FOREMOST SAFETY - SAFETY - SAFETY
As a member, you are responsible to police the range while you are present
Respect other range users, the range belongs to all of us
Clean up after yourself, targets and brass in the appropriate receptacle
- Non-biodegradable and targets intended to represent the body mass of a human are prohibited
- No rapid firing as defined; a cycle rate not to exceed 3 shots in 15 seconds
- Eye and ear protection is required
- Shooting Hours are daily 10:00 am - official sunset
- Members must display their membership card on their vehicle dashboard when using the range.
- Guests are limited to a reasonable number per member. Do not abuse this privilege.
- Range is closed Christmas Day, Easter, for special events, and during the regular firearms deer season.
January 1st to 31st 5:00 p.m.
February 1st to 28th 5:30 p.m.
March 1st to 15th 6:00 p.m.
March 16th to 31st 6:30 p.m.
April 1st to 15th 7:30 p.m.
April 16th to 30th 8:00 p.m.
May 1st to 15th 8:00 p.m.
May 16th to 31st 8:30 p.m.
June 1st to 30th 8:30 p.m.
August 1st to 15th 8:00 p.m.
August 16th to 31st 7:30 p.m.
September 1st to 15th 7:30 p.m.
September 16th to 30th 7:00 p.m.
October 1st to 15th 6:30 p.m.
October 16th to 31st 6:00 p.m.
November 1st to 15th 5:00 p.m.
November 16th to 30th 4:30 p.m.
December 1st to 31st 4:30 p.m.